Saturday, July 14, 2012

EOC Wk. 1: Great Customer Service


An experience I had where I received great customer service was when I bought a DVD at Wal-Mart and when I opened the package at home, I discovered the disc was scratched due to the fact that the case was damaged on the inside. I brought my receipt and the DVD into the store with me and went up to the customer service desk. The lady there listened very closely to what I said, took a look at what was going on with the DVD and asked me to please wait. She took the DVD and my receipt back to the electronics department and brought me back a new copy of the DVD that was intact. There was no new charge for her time or the new DVD.

For this reason, I continue to use the same Wal-Mart and whenever I have problems with products from the store, I’m reassured that the service I will receive from their customer service department will be excellent quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment